Welcome!

Have fun using these websites! Stay focused and try not to distract others from having fun and learning here!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blogging In My Classroom

Blogging is a brand new idea for me. I have some experience with e-class, but it faded away. Therefore, I am hoping to integrate this user friendly site into my classroom on a weekly basis. I would like to have the students access the web games and search engines from my blog. I feel that this would ensure that the students are using student-safe sites, since I've previewed all of them. I would also like to learn how to insert or upload my newsletter file to my blog, so that parents who access my blog can view it and any reminders I have for them there. I am sure this addition to my classroom will keep up the excitement in my classroom.

No comments: